Huwebes, Pebrero 20, 2014

Memories


     I am happy because it’s over. Our sacrifices and some requirements will be ended soon. But I am sad because I am going to miss my classmates, schoolmates, friends, enemies, and teachers/staffs.



     Having good memories will never go away. I am going to remember all the things that we have done. When I am in first year, I didn’t know that being a secondary student is the most beautiful part of my entire school life. Because of my schoolmates especially my true friends, I realized that high school life is enjoyable, funniest, and hardest because of some requirements. I learned a lot during our school days. I’ve learned to SHARE thoughts, FORGIVE my enemies, and LOVE all the people I’ve met. We also have good times whenever our last periodical test is over. We have a lot of movies to watch, places to visit, and foods to be tasted. It is really fun. I am going to miss everyone.



     In the end, we will meet each other again. It is just a chapter of my story. We will see each other again when we are in college. 



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento